h3gm maintains the confidentiality of client information in strict accordance with our ethical obligations. With respect to information collected through this web site, h3gm respects your privacy. This policy is effective as of March 28, 2007 and applies to information collected through the site h3gm.com. This policy does not cover information obtained other than through this website, such as through seminars, personal contacts or electronic mail.
- Information Collection and Use. h3gm collects anonymous,
aggregate information (such as domain name or IP address) from all
visitors to the site. This type of information is never linked to any
personally identifiable information and is only used in the aggregate to
generate statistical reports about the use of our site.
h3gm also requires the submission of certain personally identifiable information when you use services available on the site. For example, we collect contact and other information when you enter it into a form on our website or sign up to receive one of our newsletters.
- Personal Information of Children. This site is not directed to children and we do not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under 13 years of age through this site.
- Use of Personal Information. h3gm does not sell, rent or share site user information to or with any third party, except that we may disclose such information to those who assist us in such areas as website development and data storage. h3gm will never give or sell your personal information to a third party to send you unsolicited commercial offers or spam.
- Use of Aggregate Information. We store information that we collect through log files to create a profile of our users. Log files record internet protocol addresses, browser types, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track a visitor’s movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. This information is used solely to help us improve our website.
- Disclosure of Personal Information. We will disclose site user personal information when required by law, or if we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a court proceeding, a court order or legal process served on us.
- Business Transactions. In the event h3gm goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of a portion of its assets, visitors’ personal information may be transferred in connection with the transaction.
- Links. This Web site contains links to other sites. h3gm is not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites.
- Security. h3gm makes commercially reasonable efforts to protect your information but, because network security measures are not infallible, we cannot guarantee the security of information submitted through this site. If you have any questions about the security at our site, you can send a message to the webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Correcting, Updating and Deleting Personal Information. If your personally identifiable information changes, you may contact us to correct, update or delete our record of your personally identifiable information.
- Contact Information:
Human Resource Director
333 Commerce Street, Suite 1500
Nashville, TN 37201 (615) 256-0500